Created way back in 2012, Upstore.net is by far the most popular and reliable cloud store — designed to help you upload and store files and folders on the internet whilst allowing for easy sharing with other organizations, as well as friends and family members.
Features of Upstore.net
Managing the files has been made a lot easier — thanks to the unique Upstore.net file manager, with an easy-to-use interface that supports the drag and drop functions. Clients can create folders to store and track the different types of data based on names, sizes, or date of upload.
If you have large amounts of data or you’re having trouble locating a file directly, you can use the handy search function.
2 file-sharing options
If you need to share small files, the best option is to use the in-bowser file manager. The uploaded data will be displayed in percentage form, with an estimated remaining time for the un-uploaded data.
The second option, which is the FTP server, is ideal for clients that want to upload several files with large amounts of data. With the FTP server option, you enjoy greater upload speeds.
But regardless of the option, you’ll receive a link for the successfully uploaded file.
This online document storage platform employs the top-notch security features to prevent unauthorized access to their data centers. From server monitoring and scanning to advanced 256-bit and 128-bit SSL encryption, you can have a peace of mind that your data under Upstore.net control is absolutely safe. And to add a layer of security, data backup is continuous and access to this data is password protected.
The standard disclaimer is that Upstore.net contains external links to other sites with different security measures and privacy statements. Upstore.net, therefore, will not be responsible for security threats of such sites.
Benefits of an Upstore.net premium account
1.Higher download speeds up to 1000 Mbps, ensuring that no important information is delayed.
2. Supports unlimited parallel downloads. This allows you to launch multiple downloads at the same time, contrary to the conventional way of downloading files one after another.
3. You enjoy safe and secure document storage.
4. The annoying captcha input required for every download is eliminated. It can be irritating to enter captchas, especially if you have lots of files to upload or download.
5. You enjoy downright immediate downloads.
6. An Upstore.net premium offers a brilliant I-click download feature that can help you save a lot of time.
7. Premium clients enjoy uploads of up to 5 GB contrary to the free account users who are limited to 2 GB.
8. You won’t experience any download timeout with a premium account
9. Unlike the free account that allows storage for 90 days, the files on a premium account will be kept on the server forever as long as there are no copyright acts violated.
10. Complemented with download accelerators.
11. There are no special limitations on downloading indexes.
Does Upstore.net have a refund policy?
To unlock the premium features, you’ll need to pay for the services in advance. But unfortunately, Upstore.net does not offer refunds to customers for the premium services purchased through their site unless when they’ve made double payments.
Managing your subscription and cancellation procedure
Upstore.net offers different plans; 33 days and 3 months, with which you can maintain your premium account. You can choose to pay monthly or for every 3 months until you cancel your subscription.
Speaking of cancellation, just visit the account settings on your dashboard and click on “unsubscribe” to terminate the recurring plan. Alternatively, you can contact the customer support team.
Keep in mind though that your current subscription after cancellation will remain active until the period you’ve already paid for expires.
Excellent Customer Support
Although creating an account and navigating the Upstore.net site is absolutely straightforward thanks to the clearly structured menus available in English, sometimes you can run into an issue and need to talk to a representative. Well, the customer support team is available to address all your concerns via telephone or email option.
Before contacting them, you’ll want to go through the FAQ section on the site. You may find answers to your questions.
While you can use a free Upstore.net account, we highly recommend upgrading to premium services as the several advantages and priorities you’ll enjoy are worthwhile. Besides that, the premium account is incredibly affordable than what other file sharing providers offer.
With a premium Upstore.net account, you can finally bid goodbye to the issues associated with the free account, such slow download speed, irritating captcha, download link expiring, limitation to one file, one thread, and waiting for minutes before downloading or uploading again.